Re: Tenchi Muyo in Depth, DRAFT 2

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Tenchi Muyo in Depth, DRAFT 2
date Fri, 3 Jan 1997 13:55:57 +0100 (MEZ)
Ken Arromdee <arromdee@randomc.Com> wrote:
> Q: Did Kagato or Wasyuu make Ryouko?
> A: According to the 101, Wasyuu did.  Kagato in OAV 5 said he couldn't
> make a system as good as Ryouko for getting energy from the jewels, so
> he couldn' have actually created her.  The 101 attempts to explain why
> he claimed otherwise by saying he felt like her creator because he was
> Wasyuu's assistant at the time.

Not exactly, at least in the dub. Kagato says he couldn`t make Soujah as
campact as Ryoko, but that it was far more powerful. So maybe he could
actually have ceated yet another Ryoko twin, but chose to go for something
more powerful, but bigger. And what really happened between those three
remains to be shown in the 3rd series (Hell, we should stop building so
large expectations, or we`ll be disappointed).

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt / 089-3616887 / borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
   Member of #WASHU# and initiate of the Church of Washu-chan, goddess of
   science, humor and everything and Her prophetess Ryoko the Magnificent.
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited