cc AkumaZero1@aol.com
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: mailing list
date Thu, 02 Jan 1997 22:41:20 -0800
At 11:07 PM 1/2/97 -0500, AkumaZero1@aol.com wrote:
>Hello, I am a fan of Tenchi Muyo and would like to join the list.  What does
>this mailing list do?  Do you have any GIF's of the Tenchi household.  I have
>only 4 OAV eposodes (8-11), but I have Tenchi the Movie.

If I had a better scanner, I'd try to scan in the pictures of the Masaki
household from Tenchi 101, but for now, it's just too difficult with the
handheld ^^;;

Anyway, I think Hitoshi Doi will manually add you the the ML when he sees
your "subscribe" message (or maybe he's got something else set up to do it,
I'm not sure), so if you're getting this message twice, it means, obviously,
that you're on the ML.

If not, send an e-mail to sasami@usagi.jrd.dec.com, with "subscribe
AkumaZero1@aol.com" as the text of your message, and you'll be added.  To
tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com!  It only serves to annoy the rest of us here on
the ML).

>Again, I would like to be in the list and want to know what it is for.

The Tenchi ML is basically for discussion about anything that is related to
Tenchi (duh), just think of it as a USENET newsgroup dedicated to Tenchi
Muyo.  So just like any other USENET newsgroup, the same nettiquette applies
(such as not posting binaries, trying to keep your sig relatively short,
trying not to post a followup which quotes a ten page previous post only to
add one line of comment, etc.)

One note, though--The Tenchi ML seems to be also the El Hazard ML (^_^),
since there's no official El Hazard ML, most of the ML members don't seem to
mind, and El Hazard *is* from the same ppl who brought us Tenchi ^_^

So, like other ML members, I welcome you..  Currently traffic is low on the
ML since a lot of people are on their winter breaks, and don't have access
to their accounts.

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.netcom.com/~brief/
      Proud member of #SAS#, The Sasami Appreciation Society

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs