Re: Tenchi TV eps.10-13 SPOILERS!

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kenny Toh <ktoh@td2cad.intel.com>
subject Re: Tenchi TV eps.10-13 SPOILERS!
date Thu, 6 Jul 1995 09:40:32 -0700
Lanzer <deliu@unixg.ubc.ca> writes (about Tenchi TV):

> > Too bad it's suffering in the ratings..
> > In anycase I can't wait for the LD's to come out!
>
> 	Yeah, 5700 yen for two episodes... <shiver> ^^;  Hope
> Pioneer of USA is carrying it over.  <praying>

The Pioneer reps at AX mentioned that they will be releasing the Tenchi TV
series on LD sometime in Jan/Feb 1996.  That might be delayed however, as
they are also contemplating a TV broadcast (if Tenchi gets shown on US TV,
then the LD releases will be pushed back).

Pioneer also showed the 1st 2 episodes, subtitled, at AX.

Kenny
(proud owner of a Rho-oh-ki doll ^_^)

Search field Search string

archive list