Re: Hello out there ...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from erics@jna.com.au
subject Re: Hello out there ...
date Tue, 9 Jan 1996 14:18:02 +1100 (EST)
> From: brief@ix.netcom.com (Dr. Briefs )
> Subject: Re: Hello out there ...

> You know, this ML is actually quite active at times, though not as active as
> the Ranma ML, I imagine..

  Thank goodness! <phew!>

> My bet is that she's Tsunami's human form, which is, in actuality, the adult
> version of a VERY cute girl, whom shall remain nameless for the moment.
> Guess who she is.  Go on, guess!

  GGGGNNNNNNRRRRRNNNNN! Must ... not .... tell! Must ... not ... tell!

> Hint:  She _VERY_ remotely related to Sailor Moon..
> (Okay, so that may not be a very good hint)

  But a very brain damaging hint!

  Tsunami definitely ranks high in the babe factor.

Flame attractor: I think the dub voice is better than the Japanese for
		 Tsunami. BUT THIS IS MY DUMB OPINION! ^_^

--
--| Eric Shen |---| erics@jna.com.au |---| K.Soc 1993 |---|AMS,TM!R,KOR |---
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs