Re: Hello out there ...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from THE HITMAN <aavergeldedi@CSUPomona.Edu>
subject Re: Hello out there ...
date Mon, 08 Jan 1996 19:07:08 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, Steven Osman wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, THE HITMAN wrote:
>
> > > I mean if you spend ten minutes
> > > on the Ranma ML with out new mail something is wrong ^_^
> >
> > I too am in the Ranma ML (well lurking there at least), and while we're on
> > the subject of Ranma, couldn't Tenchi Muyo be arguably somewhat of a clone
> > to Ranma 1/2. I mean it has that sole male character, who is always being
> > chased by girls, but then that happens in a lot of anime. But don't get me
> > wrong, I like Tenchi Muyo, and am not calling it a cheap anime immitation,
> > and I believe that it will also be as legendary as Ranma or Urusei Yatsura.
>
> The general term "love circle" comes to mind, it's not something that
> Ranma's 100% original with anyways.  Besides, the setting is completely
> different.

Yeah, I know, like I did say, it does happen in a lot of anime, that's why
I dismissed the topic...maybe I should have just deleted it from my whole
reply.

> > > BTY in IMOHO Aeka is the fines babe in the system (even better tham Ukyou)
> > >
> > Oh yeah? Well, altough I haven't come up with who I think the best anime
> > babe is, I'll have to say that out of the "Tenchi girls", Aeka would be
> > up there, second only to that (how did my friend call it) "unreachable
> > Goddesslike" Tsunami.
>
> You have to give credit though to some other anime babes though (Ukyo is
> definately one.  How about Urd or Belldandy?  Priss?)

Yup, those are definite babes too, but I still haven't decided on who is
THE BABE of ANIME.
Oh, by the way, when we say "babe", are we refering to only the physical
aspect, or the personality as well? Because if I was going to go for the
best looking one, then yeah I would have a hard time deciding, but if I
was going for personality as well, then my top two choices as of now, it
would be Ayukawa Madoka and Video Girl Ai.

Does anyone know what's up with Pioneer's decision to release the Tenchi
Muyo TV series? Like when, if it will also be subtitled, etc....
The only Tenchi Muyo TV episode that I did see was apparently the last
episode, which was pretty confusing, especially since it was pure japanese,
but I did understand a few things, like at the end when Tenchi ended up
with...(I won't say actually, especially for people who don't want to
know, I won't even put this as a spoiler, anyone else is free to say it
though).

The HitMan

Search field Search string

archive list