Re: Hello out there ...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from erics@jna.com.au
subject Re: Hello out there ...
date Tue, 9 Jan 1996 13:48:14 +1100 (EST)
> From: THE HITMAN <aavergeldedi@CSUPomona.Edu>
> Subject: Re: Hello out there ...

HELLO WORLD!

Whoops, wrong environment! ^_^

> Well Hi there to you to, I too have just recently subscribed to the ML,
> and was wondering if anyone else was on! it's either that, or I was never
> subscribed. Now i'm glad to know that this list does exist.

  I think you and a few others are suffering from the
"real-information shock" where there is little spamming and the signal
to noise ratio is quite high! ^_^

  Seems like a few people have gotten off the Ranma ML due to the
noise loading...

> > I mean if you spend ten minutes
> > on the Ranma ML with out new mail something is wrong ^_^
>
> I too am in the Ranma ML (well lurking there at least), and while we're on
> the subject of Ranma, couldn't Tenchi Muyo be arguably somewhat of a clone
> to Ranma 1/2. I mean it has that sole male character, who is always being
> chased by girls, but then that happens in a lot of anime. But don't get me
> wrong, I like Tenchi Muyo, and am not calling it a cheap anime immitation,
> and I believe that it will also be as legendary as Ranma or Urusei Yatsura.

  To say that Tenchi is a little like Ranma is to say that "all anime
are a little like cartoons". Most animes like Ranma, Tenchi,
Megami-sama etc are of a similar genre and the basic structure are
similar. But the variations are many and the plot endings almost
limitless. So go easy on the comparisons and appreciate the anime for
it's own merit, not because of other animes!

> > BTY in IMOHO Aeka is the fines babe in the system (even better tham Ukyou)
> >
> Oh yeah? Well, altough I haven't come up with who I think the best anime
> babe is, I'll have to say that out of the "Tenchi girls", Aeka would be
> up there, second only to that (how did my friend call it) "unreachable
> Goddesslike" Tsunami.

  Everyone has their favourite anime babe. It's due to preferences and
style. We can go on forever comparing the babes of Ranma to
Megami-sama and Tenchi for a looong time and every one has their
merits and flaws ... even goddesses and Tsunamis! ^_^

--
--| Eric Shen |---| erics@jna.com.au |---| K.Soc 1993 |---|AMS,TM!R,KOR |---
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs