Re: Hello out there ...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from brief@ix.netcom.com (Dr. Briefs )
subject Re: Hello out there ...
date Mon, 8 Jan 1996 18:46:54 -0800
John Franklin wrote:
>HI, me again ... it nice to know that this ML realy exist and is not so
>figment of my imagenation ^_^ (seriously I am in no way dissing this ML).

You know, this ML is actually quite active at times, though not as active as
the Ranma ML, I imagine..

>am just going to ask one question and then reactivate my lurker field.  I
>have resently found a few TM pic with a "quitet-looking," blue haired female
>with two "gems" on her forhead, does anyone know who she is?  Thanks and
>sorry for spamming (Offroad bows most humbaly)

My bet is that she's Tsunami's human form, which is, in actuality, the adult
version of a VERY cute girl, whom shall remain nameless for the moment.
Guess who she is.  Go on, guess!

Hint:  She _VERY_ remotely related to Sailor Moon..
(Okay, so that may not be a very good hint)

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>
"I won't forget (this sky)            R "Fuurinkan Koukou wa doko da?"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs