Re: Hello out there ...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Steven Osman <sosman@terratron.com>
subject Re: Hello out there ...
date Mon, 8 Jan 1996 21:24:46 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, THE HITMAN wrote:

> > I mean if you spend ten minutes
> > on the Ranma ML with out new mail something is wrong ^_^
>
> I too am in the Ranma ML (well lurking there at least), and while we're on
> the subject of Ranma, couldn't Tenchi Muyo be arguably somewhat of a clone
> to Ranma 1/2. I mean it has that sole male character, who is always being
> chased by girls, but then that happens in a lot of anime. But don't get me
> wrong, I like Tenchi Muyo, and am not calling it a cheap anime immitation,
> and I believe that it will also be as legendary as Ranma or Urusei Yatsura.

The general term "love circle" comes to mind, it's not something that
Ranma's 100% original with anyways.  Besides, the setting is completely
different.

> > BTY in IMOHO Aeka is the fines babe in the system (even better tham Ukyou)
> >
> Oh yeah? Well, altough I haven't come up with who I think the best anime
> babe is, I'll have to say that out of the "Tenchi girls", Aeka would be
> up there, second only to that (how did my friend call it) "unreachable
> Goddesslike" Tsunami.

You have to give credit though to some other anime babes though (Ukyo is
definately one.  How about Urd or Belldandy?  Priss?)

  Steven Osman a.k.a. Isamu Dyson
       sosman@terratron.com
 http://www.terratron.com/~sosman/

Search field Search string