Re: Hello out there ...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from THE HITMAN <aavergeldedi@CSUPomona.Edu>
subject Re: Hello out there ...
date Mon, 08 Jan 1996 18:03:25 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, John Franklin wrote:

> Hi <wave, big grin>, anyone home.  I have been on this list for roughly two
> days I the only mail I have gotten was an unsubscirbe message (guesse that
> last message I sent drove him over the edge)  To tell you the truth I'm
> beging to wonder if there is anyone here,

Well Hi there to you to, I too have just recently subscribed to the ML,
and was wondering if anyone else was on! it's either that, or I was never
subscribed. Now i'm glad to know that this list does exist.

> I mean if you spend ten minutes
> on the Ranma ML with out new mail something is wrong ^_^

I too am in the Ranma ML (well lurking there at least), and while we're on
the subject of Ranma, couldn't Tenchi Muyo be arguably somewhat of a clone
to Ranma 1/2. I mean it has that sole male character, who is always being
chased by girls, but then that happens in a lot of anime. But don't get me
wrong, I like Tenchi Muyo, and am not calling it a cheap anime immitation,
and I believe that it will also be as legendary as Ranma or Urusei Yatsura.

> BTY in IMOHO Aeka is the fines babe in the system (even better tham Ukyou)

Oh yeah? Well, altough I haven't come up with who I think the best anime
babe is, I'll have to say that out of the "Tenchi girls", Aeka would be
up there, second only to that (how did my friend call it) "unreachable
Goddesslike" Tsunami.

Well, Thanks John for "enlightening" the mailing list...

the HitMan

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited