Re: Hello out there ...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Steven Osman <sosman@terratron.com>
subject Re: Hello out there ...
date Mon, 8 Jan 1996 20:50:34 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, John Franklin wrote:

> Hi <wave, big grin>, anyone home.  I have been on this list for roughly two
> days I the only mail I have gotten was an unsubscirbe message (guesse that
> last message I sent drove him over the edge)  To tell you the truth I'm
> beging to wonder if there is anyone here, I mean if you spend ten minutes
> one the Ranma ML with out new mail something is wrong ^_^  oviesly this is a
> low spam ML, so I am just going to talk to myself for a little while ...
> <SLAM! A giant, drolling orge hits Offroad on the head> Nani, I have class
> tonight ... oh well, sorry for spamming ...

This is a fairly low spam ML, and the Ranma 1/2 ML is one of the highest
spam ML's I've seen.  This isn't such a quick ML (though it's not as bad
as the BGC ML).

> BTY in IMOHO Aeka is the fines babe in the system (even better tham Ukyou)

What about Tsunami?  Ryoko?  Kiyone?

  Steven Osman a.k.a. Isamu Dyson
       sosman@terratron.com
 http://www.terratron.com/~sosman/