Re: Hello out there ...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from deckerd@agcs.com
subject Re: Hello out there ...
date Mon, 8 Jan 1996 16:09:08 -0700
On Jan 8,  5:30pm, John Franklin wrote:
> Subject: Hello out there ...
> Hi <wave, big grin>, anyone home.  I have been on this list
> for roughly two days. The only mail I have gotten was an
> unsubscribe message...

In a perfect world, you wouldn't have even gotten that! That's
supposed to be Hitoshi's headache, not ours.

 > To tell you the truth I'm begining to wonder if there is anyone
> here.

Oh, there are people here, all right, even if activity has been
a bit low lately. Maybe it's the quiet before the storm -- Pioneer
is supposed to be releasing Tenchi 12 and 13 later this month,
after delaying it from an earlier December scheduled date. Then
we'll have something to spew cybergas about!

> I mean if you spend ten minutes
> one the Ranma ML with out new mail something is wrong.

Uh, yeah. I used to be on the Ranma ML but reluctantly dropped
out because I couldn't hack the sheer volume of messages. The
Tenchi ML is much more manageable because it's so short, sweet,
and petite.

> BTY in IMOHO Aeka is the finest babe in the system (even better
> than Ukyou).

I have a sneaking fondness for Sakura (the Shinto priestess/school
nurse in Urusei Yatsura), though I'm not sure I'd want to marry
into a family that includes Cherry in its gene pool...

> Fighting Moon Men by Headlight ...
>       ... he is the one called Offroad Johnnie

Sailor Mercury is my favorite (a pretty girl who reads books --
every fanboy's dream!).

--Dwight Decker

Search field Search string

archive list