Re: Tenchi CD translation help!

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Allan T. Saddi" <asaddi@parker.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Tenchi CD translation help!
date Tue, 2 Jan 1996 08:10:08 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 2 Jan 1996, Lanzer wrote:

> It's already been tranlated.  Just write a message to the address
> below and tell him something that proves you've got the CD yourself.
> He translate but keeps distribution only to the owner of the CD's.
>
> http://ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu/~stanhong/aeka-sm/

Uhhh... this is the wrong address. ^_^ Although we are working on a
translation of "Oojosama To Oyobi!" we are in no means *THAT* good. ^_^
I believe the correct address of who to contact is:

Nobutoshi Ito <bmb6ni@sun.leeds.ac.uk>

Jaa...

--
 / /\     /\ \   Allan T. Saddi