[tenchi:106523] Re: [seiyuu:27819] New Tenchi Muyou TV Anime Series

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject [tenchi:106523] Re: [seiyuu:27819] New Tenchi Muyou TV Anime Series
date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 22:15:17 +0200
"Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:

> Given the premise of it showing off the area and I
> going to go with it being a SOL anime series. To me
> it fits the format pretty well and still allows for some
> potentially interesting storytelling. As for AU or OVA
> continuation... I'm going to go with wanting AU. We
> have been fans of this series almost 20 years and
> while I want them to pander to us I also want them
> to bring in new fans and add more life to the series.

Well, I'd sure prefer a continuation of the OVA, but this is better than
nothing. At the very least it prevents TM falling into oblivion.

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de    Animexx Cofounder - DFFML admin