[tenchi:106522] Re: [seiyuu:27819] New Tenchi Muyou TV Anime Series

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [tenchi:106522] Re: [seiyuu:27819] New Tenchi Muyou TV Anime Series
date Wed, 28 May 2014 12:51:12 -0400
Given the premise of it showing off the area and I
going to go with it being a SOL anime series. To me
it fits the format pretty well and still allows for some
potentially interesting storytelling. As for AU or OVA
continuation... I'm going to go with wanting AU. We
have been fans of this series almost 20 years and
while I want them to pander to us I also want them
to bring in new fans and add more life to the series.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao

Currently Playing: Hearthstone

Favorite Xbox 360 Game: Skate 3
Favorite PC Game: Shadowrun Returns