[tenchi:106519] Re: [seiyuu:27819] New Tenchi Muyou TV Anime Series

to tenchi@usagi.org
from K T Kutani <kutani@castledragmire.com>
subject [tenchi:106519] Re: [seiyuu:27819] New Tenchi Muyou TV Anime Series
date Tue, 27 May 2014 13:23:09 -0500
WAH. Did this seriously get posted just today, the first day in years
that I actually check this mail account? Wild.

Ai Tenchi, eh? Do we know anything more about it? Airing in Oct suggests
that it's been in the works.

-KTK

On 05/27/2014 11:21 AM, Bear "replicant" Powell wrote:
> [Putting this here for those still around as it was posted on the Seiyuu ML]
>
> Okayama-ken Takahashi-shi (岡山県高梁市) will use 16 million yen to fund the

> production and promotional cost for the new Tenchi Muyou TV series.
>
> The new series is tentatively named Ai Tenchi Muyou (愛・天地無用), and will

> use Takahashi-shi as background locations.  There will be 50 episodes,
> each around 5 minutes long, and will be aired in October this year in
> Tokyo MX.
>
> Cast has not been announced yet.
>
> Ref :  The Sanyo Shimbun
> http://www.sanyo.oni.co.jp/news_s/news/d/2014052622375624/