[tenchi:106512] Re: TM!RO 3rd OVA's [Eng Dub]

to tenchi@usagi.org
from K T Kutani <kutani@castledragmire.com>
subject [tenchi:106512] Re: TM!RO 3rd OVA's [Eng Dub]
date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:16:14 -0500
On 09/07/11 04:21, Bear "replicant" Powell wrote:
> So, been a bit since I saw the 3rd OVA eps and popped them
> in today. Something clicked that I had never watched them in
> the English Dub before, so I forged ahead. I know for sure that
> it will never happen again. It is seriously one of the worst dubs
> I think I have ever heard. Couldn’t get past Tenchi meeting up
> with Ikeda and Kamikura... Tenchi sounds like Barney Fife off
> of Mayberry.>_<!

Haha, I can only imagine! I never did finish watching OVA3. I'm a bad fan...

-KTK

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited