[tenchi:106495] Re: Subbing groups and Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject [tenchi:106495] Re: Subbing groups and Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:28:04 +0000 (UTC)
Ah i didn't notice it was an OVA. I guess the file sizes are gonna be pretty big then
if its just on Blu-Ray. Too bad no ones doing a DVD version, i guess if i want it
i'll have to just eat up HD space. Still these filesizes seem large

im guessing everyones snagging a mix of the Wasurenai and Hakubi groups? They seem
to be the only ones doing it. with Habuki seeimingly having finished. None of the
groups are rated well though, with only about a 7 for Habuki and a 6.5 for was =(
guess no decent groups did this. So should i just snag Wasurenai for the first 5,
then Hakubi for the rest?

^_^x KD
"An open mind is infinitely more powerful than a closed fist"-Apollo

----- Joseph Riggs <eumerin@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Each episode aired on TV (one a month, roughly), and then was released on DVD/Blu-Ray
about a month later.  The raws that I've seen released are all either based on the
TV airing or the Blu-Ray release.  None of the raws seem to be tied to DVDs.

> Additionally, there's usually a little extra footage in the blu-ray releases that
didn't turn up in the TV episodes (for instance, the TV version of episode 1 is completely
missing Lashara's crowning).  So the blu-ray versions are what was used for
> the fansubs.
>

> junior

Search field Search string

archive list