[tenchi:106493] Re: Funimations re-release of Tenchi?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
subject [tenchi:106493] Re: Funimations re-release of Tenchi?
date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 02:58:52 -0600
As best as I can tell, FUNimation did not license the "Pretty Sammy"
titles nor the "Mihoshi Special."  I'm trying to get that clarified though.

--
*AstroNerdBoy's Anime & Manga Blog**
* http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/

**"...taking your attacks is as easy as farting." -- Genkai-san, /Yu Yu
Hakusho/* *

Cody Riebe wrote:
> Funi announced at AX this year that they'd be rereleasing the following Geneon titles:
Ai Yori Aoshi, Armitage III, Haibane Renmei, Hellsing TV anime, Serial Experiments
Lain, Tenchi in Tokyo, Tenchi Muyo!, Tenchi Universe, and Texhnolyze. As far I as

> know, no word on Pretty Sammy OVA or TV.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs