[tenchi:106491] Re: Funimations re-release of Tenchi?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Joseph Riggs <eumerin@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106491] Re: Funimations re-release of Tenchi?
date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:31:32 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Tue, 8/10/10, Cody Riebe <stephangrothisgod@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I know how you feel about Funimation. I think for us old
> schoolers, we remember back when all Funi had was crappy,
> edited versions of DBZ. Now they're just about the only
> serious player in the R1 anime game. I do think they put out
> quality products,
> but for some reason they just leave a bitter taste in my
> mouth. Maybe I'm just jaded. ;)

Well... something to keep in mind is that there was a time when ADV also left a bitter
taste in fans' mouths.

:P

junior

Search field Search string