[tenchi:106490] Re: Funimations re-release of Tenchi?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Cody Riebe <stephangrothisgod@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106490] Re: Funimations re-release of Tenchi?
date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 18:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
Funi announced at AX this year that they'd be rereleasing the following Geneon titles:
Ai Yori Aoshi, Armitage III, Haibane Renmei, Hellsing TV anime, Serial Experiments
Lain, Tenchi in Tokyo, Tenchi Muyo!, Tenchi Universe, and Texhnolyze. As far I as

know, no word on Pretty Sammy OVA or TV.

You can get the first volume of the Signature Series of the OVAs for $8 here: http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/VN3iT2F8z6xjVXfqd3/browse/item/61396/4/0/0
You can find the other volumes on eBay and half.com, but they're not cheap. Luckily,

I managed to get the uber DVD boxed set when they were still available. Rightstuf
actually has a lot of old Geneon titles for ridiculously cheap.

I know how you feel about Funimation. I think for us old schoolers, we remember back
when all Funi had was crappy, edited versions of DBZ. Now they're just about the only
serious player in the R1 anime game. I do think they put out quality products,
but for some reason they just leave a bitter taste in my mouth. Maybe I'm just jaded.
;)

-Cody

Is Electronic Love To Blame?