[tenchi:106489] Re: Funimations re-release of Tenchi?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject [tenchi:106489] Re: Funimations re-release of Tenchi?
date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 20:39:58 +0000 (UTC)
I actually tried E-mailing productconcerns@FUNimation.com saturday and have yet to
hear back from them. In the meantime i made a thread on their forums and contacted
the place i bought the dvds from about a possible exchange or swap for the original

ADV release. Do you know a better contact method for Funimation? I only found that
address by googling it, i couldnt' find anything on their site, or a manned feedback
form as you say

I dont know if its just a bad batch or the entire release is like that. But i did
see several reviewers talk about a 'grain' on the picture so im guessing its Funimations
entire release, which is why i brought this up. Im worried something similar
could happen with Tenchi since its the same situation. Them taking over someone else's
license. I wouldn't wanna see the onsen scene with a cruddy grain all over it like
in those pics i linked

^_^x KD

----- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:
> ^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
> > no idea if this will go through since my mails been screwed up with the Tenchi
ML for a long time. I didn't even think it was still around =) But i figure if anyoen
would know you guys would.

> > has anyone heard anything on Funimations re-release of the Tenchi series? I never
did buy the original Tenchi OVA's or mihoshi special. I just had them on old school
VHS. I do have the TV series, and the new Ryo-ohki OVA's though

> I have been in touch with FUNimation but at this point, my understanding
> is those details on the new release is being worked out.
> > I really wish i had because i Pioneer used to make some great stuff. Funimation
has been screwing up their DVD releases a lot lately. Im espeically concerned after
making the mistake of buying their release of red garden (i should have got the
> > original ADV version) It is SCREWED up. Look at these pics i took
> >
> > http://forums.bakabt.com/index.php?topic=25522.msg4476326#msg4476326
> >
> If you have a DVD problem, they have a manned "feedback" e-mail address
> you can ping them.  It may take a few days to get back to you but I'd
> report the problem to FUNimation for sure.
>

> --
> *AstroNerdBoy's Anime & Manga Blog
> * http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/
>

> *"If this is all about an inspector's hunch or you are arresting me for
> who I am, then I will go on a rampage." -Lina Inverse, /Slayers REVOLUTION/*

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs