[tenchi:106487] Re: Funimations re-release of Tenchi?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
subject [tenchi:106487] Re: Funimations re-release of Tenchi?
date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:23:08 -0600
^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
> no idea if this will go through since my mails been screwed up with the Tenchi ML
for a long time. I didn't even think it was still around =) But i figure if anyoen
would know you guys would.

> has anyone heard anything on Funimations re-release of the Tenchi series? I never
did buy the original Tenchi OVA's or mihoshi special. I just had them on old school
VHS. I do have the TV series, and the new Ryo-ohki OVA's though

I have been in touch with FUNimation but at this point, my understanding
is those details on the new release is being worked out.
> I really wish i had because i Pioneer used to make some great stuff. Funimation
has been screwing up their DVD releases a lot lately. Im espeically concerned after
making the mistake of buying their release of red garden (i should have got the
> original ADV version) It is SCREWED up. Look at these pics i took
>
> http://forums.bakabt.com/index.php?topic=25522.msg4476326#msg4476326

If you have a DVD problem, they have a manned "feedback" e-mail address
you can ping them.  It may take a few days to get back to you but I'd
report the problem to FUNimation for sure.

--
*AstroNerdBoy's Anime & Manga Blog
* http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/

*"If this is all about an inspector's hunch or you are arresting me for
who I am, then I will go on a rampage." -Lina Inverse, /Slayers REVOLUTION/*

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs