[tenchi:106485] Re: Subbing groups and Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject [tenchi:106485] Re: Subbing groups and Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:23:28 +0000 (UTC)
holy crap i totally forgot about this series. Im checking it out on aniDB and it does
look like Hazuki is the only groupt hat finished it. Blea didn't they do a DVD version
of the later episodes? these filesizes are absurd

^_^x KD
"I've lived in darkness a long time. Over the years, my eyes adjusted until the dark
became my world and I could see"-Dexter

----- Joseph Riggs <eumerin@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Search field Search string

archive list