[tenchi:106473] Re: Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject [tenchi:106473] Re: Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na
date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:56:49 +0000 (UTC)
hmm couldn't find it cuz of the spelling for a minute heh. Just found it: Isekai no
Seikishi Monogatari

actually i havent watched this. Looks kinda interesting but the subbers are sporatic.
looks like Wasurenai started it then some group named Habuki resumed and its up to
episode 10. Not sure on the quality i dont see many ratings. Maybe i'll give it a

look when its done being subbed.

----- Joseph Riggs <eumerin@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
OVA series focusing on Tenchi's half-brother.

> :p
>
> The final episode just aired within the last week or two.
>

> junior

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited