[tenchi:106472] Re: Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [tenchi:106472] Re: Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na
date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 23:15:41 -0400
I found it thoroughly entertaining even from the start, but I expected
it to be just silly fun. Personally I am tired of the constant Bleach meets
Death Note crap that is out now. Too much emo and not enough
entertainment. KKN is absurd and just about being over the top with
a hint of evil thrown into the mix as the series progresses. It's not for
everyone and I can see why people wouldn't get into it, but after
watching it all I completely feel its one of the better series made in
years.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mo Zdong

Current MMORPG: World of Warcraft
Character: Renataki - Lvl 80 Human Rogue (44/4/23 - 20/51)
Server: Lightninghoof
Guild: Schdenfreude

Current Favorite Games: SKATE 2 (Xbox 360), StarCraft 2 CBT (PC)

XBox Live Gamer Tag: GFAQS replicant