[tenchi:106468] Re: Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "AstroNerdBoy" <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
subject [tenchi:106468] Re: Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na
date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:30:37 -0600

On Thu, March 25, 2010 2:19 pm, Joseph Riggs wrote:

You've also been watching Isekai no Sekishi Monogatari, right?  That's
the
> 13 episode OVA series focusing on Tenchi's half-brother.
>
> :p
>
> The final episode just aired
within the last week or two.

> junior

Someone sent me a note about the ending with no spoilers regarding
one aspect of how things end.  *lol*  I still haven't watched
the last three episodes but I certainly expected this sort of ending that
I was told about as Kajishima-sensei loves them.  ^_^

--

AstroNerdBoy's Anime/Manga/Japan Blog
http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com

Tenchi Muyo! FAQ
http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi/

"Death and Poverty
love me so much, they brought friends!"  -- Vash the Stampede,
"Trigun"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited