[tenchi:106466] Re: Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject [tenchi:106466] Re: Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na
date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:15:28 +0000 (UTC)
Hmm ya looks like it worked that time. I dunno its been tweaking for a whil
e.

LOL, i hear you on the anime list thing. Actually thats not nearly complete
. I really made it for the 'plan to watch' part; the watched part is incomp
lete. The 'plan to watch' is everything ive bought or d.loaded and have in
my queque to watch. I made it because several years back i basically quit w
atching anime. There was nothing but the same generic crap over and over ag
ain, and I just got too burned out on it. I think it was a bit after FMA or
iginally came out, so around 2004/2005 or so. I got back into it last year
and have been playing mad catchup =3DP It was a lot easier to have a place
to keep track of what im watching, and ask for recommendations while being
able to point to what ive already snagged or watched.

Funny you mention Claymore. I just finished that recently and i LOVED it. I
ts one show i was gonna skip, because a preview i saw for it looked really
terrible. Im so glad i didn't. That show surprised the hell outa me. It kep
t doing things i just didn't expect which is sorely missing in most shows.
I think it may be one of the few shows i actually check out the manga of. I
 hope its as good as the show

btw, if you read any manga and want a good action one with an interesting s
tory, check out Until death do us part. I hardly read any manga but this go
t recomended to me and i LOVE it. I even made a firefox skin for it, lol
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/95813
I hope this thing gets an anime. This reminds me i never did finish reading
 the tenchi manga. Back in the day i actually bought the first several volu
mes of it then kinda stoped. I should look it up online to finish it off

Blea so much stuff to watch. I actually watched the end of the final tenchi
 OVA once i came back. That was kinda interesting. I also found GXP alright

Of the stuff you mentioned id never heard of Kyouran Kazoku Nikki... it doe
sn't look all that spectacular, is it worth a look? Regardless lemme know h
ow Yoake is later on when you check it out

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs