[tenchi:106465] Re: Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [tenchi:106465] Re: Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na
date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:04:00 -0400
Heya KD,

I am a fan of Minami-ke as well, but have not seen
Narutaru. I got your mail in both places without any issue. I'm
afraid to do an anime list as it would be as painful to look at
as when I type /played on my WoW characters just in how
much time I have given to them. ^^;; I'll check out the show
and let you know if I think it is worth the time investment.

Now just give me some more episodes of Claymore, Candy Boy,
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, and Kyoran Kazuku Nikki.

Also, thank you to Hitoshi for the response and analysis as well.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman M叩o Z辿dong

Current MMORPG: World of Warcraft
Character: Renataki - Lvl 80 Human Rogue (44/4/23 - 20/51)
Server: Lightninghoof
Guild: Schdenfreude

Current Favorite Games: SKATE 2 (Xbox 360), StarCraft 2 CBT (PC)

XBox Live Gamer Tag: GFAQS replicant