[tenchi:106464] Re: Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na

to tenchi@usagi.org
cc replicant@triad.rr.com
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject [tenchi:106464] Re: Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na
date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 03:17:28 +0000 (UTC)
Hmm well looking the info up over on AniDB, it looks like the original work
 was by a studio named August, that does some visual games and a few OVAs.
One of which is a hentai.

Ive never actually checked this one out or heard of it myself but it looks
like the director also headed Miname-ke and Narutaru. Miname-ke is really g
ood, and Narutaru is suposed to be very bizare and messed up

sent a cc to you since my mail seems to not go through to the list most of
the time. Hit me up if its any good btw, i got a massive list of stuff im w
atching from the past several years and i may as well throw this on the pil
e if its any good

ive been trying to organize the junk im watching but its hard. Myanimelist
is pretty decent for keeping track of stuff but i gotta sit down and add ev
erything someday
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kenshindono

^_^x KD
"I've lived in darkness a long time. Over the years, my eyes adjusted until
 the dark became my world and I could see"-Dexter

----- replicant <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:
> Anyone know anything about this game/anime/manga as to whether it's any

> good?
> I saw some pics today of a room/shrine by a superfan of the series, but I

> don't think
> I've ever even heard about it. The artwork seems pretty well done. Just

> curious.

> Bear "replicant" Powell
> "Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
>   difficulty to win victory." - Chairman M=EF=BF=BDo Z=EF=BF=BDdong
>
> Current MMORPG: World of Warcraft
> Character: Renataki - Lvl 80 Human Rogue (44/4/23 - 20/51)
> Server: Lightninghoof
> Guild: Sch=EF=BF=BDdenfreude
>
> Current Favorite Game: SKATE 2 (Xbox 360)
>
> XBox Live Gamer Tag: GFAQS replicant

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited