[tenchi:106437] Re: Seikishi Monogatari and Anime Expo

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Joseph Riggs <eumerin@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106437] Re: Seikishi Monogatari and Anime Expo
date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:36:46 -0700 (PDT)
Who are you and what have you done with Gregory!?

(your e-mail doesn't have any of the usual issues that have turned up latel
y)

On a more serious note...