[tenchi:106431] Re: Seikishi Monogatari Subbed

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject [tenchi:106431] Re: Seikishi Monogatari Subbed
date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:29:56 +0200
Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com> wrote:

>--- Junior said:=0A> Though I am rather puzzled.=A0 So far three episodes a
>re=0A> available raw off of the Tokyo Toshokan bit torrent=0A> directory we
>bsite, through multiple sources.=A0 There's=0A> even a link that's supposed
> to lead to the raw fourth=0A> episode, though it's nonfunctional.=A0 =0A>
>But there's only a single solitary English-language=0A> fansubbed video out
> there that was released shortly after=0A> episode 1 turned up as a raw, an
>d a handful of foreign=0A> language fansubs.=A0 What gives?=A0 Given that
>=0A> Kajimisha's linked it to Tenchi, I'd expect =0A> at least a little att
>ention toward it from the fansub=0A> groups. =0A=0AI'm not too surprised, a
>ctually.  GXP was fansubbed a quite a bit into it, but the interest waned t
>owards the end.  For Sasami Mahou Shoujo Club, 3 groups did episode one...

Don't really understand it myself, but Sasami Mahou Shoujo club was done
by RaX, all of it. Found no torrent for the last 13 eps, though...

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de    Animexx Cofounder - DFFML admin