[tenchi:106424] Re: Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi (TV)

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject [tenchi:106424] Re: Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi (TV)
date Sat, 4 Jul 2009 00:21:27 +0000 (UTC)
i thought it was hentai, lol. It was posted up on some hentai forum i check
 out from time to time but i never checked it out. My guess is its super ec
chi if anything else. Right up your alley i guess bud ;P lol

^_^x KD

----- replicant <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:
> Anyone watching this or get to watch it? I'm curious how enjoyable it is.
> It looks pretty funny and I've enjoyed the combat books before I saw
> related to it. Plus, I am always looking for Ecchi to make me smile. ^0^

> Bear "replicant" Powell
> "Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
>   difficulty to win victory." - Chairman M=EF=BF=BDo Z=EF=BF=BDdong
>
> Current MMORPG: World of Warcraft
> Character: Renataki - Lvl 80 Human Rogue
> Server: Lightninghoof
> Guild: Ruckus
>
> Current Console Games: SKATE 2 (Xbox 360), Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360)
> XBox Live Gamer Tag: GFAQS replicant

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited