[tenchi:106406] Re: good series?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from kenshindono@comcast.net
subject [tenchi:106406] Re: good series?
date Fri, 22 May 2009 05:57:58 +0000 (UTC)
oh ya, i'll definatly be skipping gundam, i hate that junk, lol. 2 people recomending
macross? ungh i really didn't like the earlier stuff.. maybe i'll give it a shot.
A buddy of mine was always trying to get me to watch some macross movie several
years back that he said was really good even for non macross fans. Hmm no i missed
that new series. Is it related to tenchi universe at all? like any of the characters?
do you mean half brother on the jurai side or his earth family side? sounds kinda

interesting. I did enjoy GXP, i'll see if i can hunt that down, tnx

*sigh* i miss my giant quote file i had back in the day =( the computer that had it
died, and i still havent tried to see if i can recover it from the jacked up HD

gonna say the same thing in this message if you get it joe, can you send a confirmation
e-mail to kenshinisthegoddamncoolestanime@yahoo.com ? want to see if it was just a
fluke or if my mails actually getting through, last time i sent a copy to myself
so not sure if it went through or just the cc did =P

^_^x KD
"Nintendo's policy seems to be that if you beat a dead horse long enough its constant
twitching and juttering will at least give some semblance of activity"-ZP

----- "Joseph Riggs" <eumerin@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Looks like it went through.
>
> You might want to check out Basquash.  It's an on-going comedy series
> about
>  mecha playing basketball.  Very odd.  Very silly.  Very humorous.
> I'm enj
> oying it.
>
> Skip Gundam 00.  Not only is it generic mecha, but it's mostly boring
> gener
> ic mecha even for a mecha fan.  And the first season (required viewing
> if y
> ou want to understand what's going on in the second season) is by far
> the w
> orse of the two seasons.
>
> Alan mentioned Macross Frontier.  It's a mecha show, but it's a very
> well d
> one series for the most part - although apparently YMMV.  According to
> his
> blog, it appears that list member Astronerdboy didn't care much for
> it.  Bu
> t he appears to be the exception from what I've seen.  Oh, and due to
> the i
> ssues with Harmony Gold and Robotech over all things Macross, it'll
> probabl
> y NEVER be released in the US.
>
> There's also a new OVA series from Kajishima involving Tenchi's
> half-brothe
> r getting taken to an alternate world.  It's just getting started, so
> I've
> only seen a fansub of the very first episode (using a low quality raw,
> unfo
> rtunately).  Assuming you didn't catch the name of it a week or two
> ago, th
> e title is "Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari".
>

> junior
> =0A=0A=0A

Search field Search string

archive list