[tenchi:106399] Re: #Washu# is no longer residing within the lower 3 dimensions...

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [tenchi:106399] Re: #Washu# is no longer residing within the lower 3 dimensions...
date Thu, 7 May 2009 16:30:47 -0400
Just make sure you're sending everything via simple text.
Also, I'm seeing a lot of trash in the mail that is either Multi-Part
MIME or Anti-SPAM on average.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mo Zdong

Current MMORPG: Dungeons & Dragons Online
Character: Piers - Lvl 3 Lawful Good Human Paladin
Server: Argonnessen

Current Console Games: SKATE 2 (Xbox 360), Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360)
XBL GT: GFAQS replicant