[tenchi:106389] Re: [OT] Any of these titles you'd recommended?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject [tenchi:106389] Re: [OT] Any of these titles you'd recommended?
date Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:04:38 +0100
Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Sadly due to the x264 encoder and poorly constructed mkv containers, I have
> been unable to transcode almost all matroska'd anime.  I have no problems
>with any other containers regardless of codec.  This is a great tell.  (and
> I do have MKVTOOLNIX).  ^_^

Have you tried to demux the MKV-Files? There are tools who work in a
dos-box so it should be possible to run those on a mac. If you have
video and subs in separate files making the subs bigger is quite easy,
too.

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--