[tenchi:106388] Re: [OT] Any of these titles you'd recommended?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <glenn@capcorphq.com>
subject [tenchi:106388] Re: [OT] Any of these titles you'd recommended?
date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 00:13:26 -0700
Gregory Himes wrote:
><rant> They are unplayable on my Linux box and Macintosh... both at 2Ghz (t
>he same goes with some Unix boxes where I used to work).  I can play ANY ot
>her video up to HD w/H264 (.mp4, .avi and .ogm) and many 60fps .avi's, but
>cannot play matroska with soft subs.

I guess you can ask your friends to change the container from Matroska
to MPEG on their Windows machines... Just have them download mkv2vob,
and each Matroska file should only take a couple of minutes to be
switched over.

--
Glenn Wang <brief@earthlink.net>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs