[tenchi:106380] Re: [OT] Any of these titles you'd recommended?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject [tenchi:106380] Re: [OT] Any of these titles you'd recommended?
date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:53:15 +0100
Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm assuming right now the only way to watch Evolution-R is RAW?

Nope, there are subs from anon up to ep 8.

>As far as Revolution, I found it sorely lacking to every other Slayers vers
>ion out there.=0A=0A=0A

I'm too happy they finally made something new to complain much, but the
old stuff really was better. Oh well.
Now that Slayers restarted maybe Lost Universe will too. I'd love to see
both storylines unite into... something big.

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de    Animexx Cofounder - DFFML admin