[tenchi:106355] Re: This logo looks strangely familiar

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <glenn@capcorphq.com>
subject [tenchi:106355] Re: This logo looks strangely familiar
date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:26:50 -0700
Kim Justice wrote:
>Mozilla is working on a portable version of Firefox called Fennec.
>To me, the logo critter looks a lot like a certain Tenchi character:
><http://www.mozilla.org/projects/fennec/1.0a1/releasenotes/>

While the big ears and the color scheme does seem reminiscent of
Ken-ohki, the fennec fox is known for its large ears, and have that very
same color scheme...

http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/PhotoGallery/SmallMammals/11.cfm
http://www.juliesjungle.com/fennecfox.php
http://www.treasureranch.com/treasure/rzuinfofiles/fennec.html

--
Glenn Wang <brief@earthlink.net>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs