[tenchi:106309] Re: [O/T] I Survived a Japanese Game Show

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [tenchi:106309] Re: [O/T] I Survived a Japanese Game Show
date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:50:28 -0400
Yeah, I watched it and enjoyed it quite a bit. Mama-san was a bit
too campy for me, but otherwise the show was fun. Also, Majide
is not a real JP Game Show. It's a mock-up that the contestants
think is real. However, you never know what the future holds.

Also, Wipeout was a very very fun watch also. It's nice to see
something like Takeshi's Castle on US television that's not the
horribly over the top (Still funny though) MXC version or too
watered down style ala Nickelodeon. Wipeout is still a little weak,
but I still laughed nonetheless.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mo Zdong

Currently Playing: Warhammer Online CBT, Dark Age of Camelot