[tenchi:106306] Re: What's on the horizon?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "AstroNerdBoy" <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
subject [tenchi:106306] Re: What's on the horizon?
date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 05:08:39 -0600 (MDT)

<gdhimes@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Now all we need
is confirmation of production on
>> "Saint Knight"
>
> Damn, reminded myself too late.  Anybody out there seen
any of Kajishima's
> recent doujinshi, to see if he's actually put
much background information
> for this new series in them.  Since
he did this for both GXP and Tench3
> (as well ash his previous
> hentai series'), I figure he'd do the same for Saint Knight.

The last thing that I'm aware of came out last December, which was
basically to say nothing beyond "we're working on
it."   Kajishima-sensei has been VERY tight lipped about
the production on this latest canon spinoff (either that, or information
has been poor in crossing the language barrier).

--
AstroNerdBoy's Anime/Manga/Japan Blog
http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com

Tenchi Muyo! FAQ
http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi/

"Death and Poverty
love me so much, they brought friends!"  -- Vash the Stampede,
"Trigun"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited