[tenchi:106305] Re: [OT] Warhammer Online CBT

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [tenchi:106305] Re: [OT] Warhammer Online CBT
date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:38:14 -0400
Make sure to go to https://betacenter.eamythic.com/login.php
and look down at the bottom "Beta Center Product Information"
(Beta Status Information) to see if you've been accepted in case
you didn't get the e-mail. Also. make sure that nobody@eamythic.com
is in your contact list/address book to get their mailings. Some people
have had issues with this.

Yeah, AoC I've played since it became Gold and the game still
needs lots of work and will for quite some time. If people are
lucky it may do like Anarchy Online and become a well done
and fixed title after the 1st expansion (content upgrade) or so. I
have this same hope for Tabula Rasa which disappointed me
immensely.

Well, in WoW CBT starting in Phase 1 we were given the NDA
and only allowed to talk about the game in the game to other players
and on the forums. At the same time we were allowed to offer
feedback at any time about anything within the game and what we'd
like to see. Basically, any outside talking about the game was offlimits.
Just your basic NDA type stuff that I've dealt with for various
companies. WAR on the otherhand is a beast of a different nature
and very focused on what you are allowed to discuss and when.
They are not screwing around at all and enforce their rules with
an iron fist of ban.

Hopefully, people I know like yourself get into the CBT so I
can have familiar people to adventure with. Sorta lonely at the
moment just basically PUG'n about. OBT will be a blast as people
I know from DAoC and WoW will be joining me in the formation
of our guild to carry over to release. Guilds and Alliances are the
key to progression whether you PvE or RvR.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mo Zdong

Currently Playing: Warhammer Online CBT, Dark Age of Camelot