[tenchi:106301] Re: [Semi-OT] Tenchi meets Belldandy?

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [tenchi:106301] Re: [Semi-OT] Tenchi meets Belldandy?
date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:36:36 -0400
They do bring up some interesting thoughts you all have
already been going over. I can definitely see why they have
inspired curiosity.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mo Zdong

Currently Playing: Warhammer Online CBT, Dark Age of Camelot