[tenchi:106300] [OT] Warhammer Online CBT

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [tenchi:106300] [OT] Warhammer Online CBT
date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:29:50 -0400
Yeah, I've been in beta around 1-1.5 months now.
Been trying to get in for almost a year now. Built me
a new PC and submitted the new dxdiag and was invited
like 3 days later. Very happy times indeed.

As for AoC I am very sorry for your loss. I was in the CBT
for it for awhile and just never enjoyed it. Really wanted to
like the game since I enjoy the setting and have friends and
acquaintances who work or worked on the game, but just
never found it enjoyable as a whole. Plus it changed a lot from
it's development to it's current state when it comes to the
focus of the game. I wish them well, but I see it becoming
another Vanguard. =/

WAR I want to talk about a lot, but the NDA is really strict.
They are actually more enforcing than Blizzard which says alot
when it comes to information. However, some googling can find
lots of leaked info already.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mo Zdong

Currently Playing: Warhammer Online CBT, Dark Age of Camelot