[tenchi:106291] Re: [Semi-OT] Tenchi meets Belldandy?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <glenn@capcorphq.com>
subject [tenchi:106291] Re: [Semi-OT] Tenchi meets Belldandy?
date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 00:13:19 -0700
At 09:28 PM 6/22/2008, Joseph Riggs wrote:
>I can get one easily enough.  It's just a matter of dropping the DVD in
>the computer drive and making a screen grab.  My only problem is that I
>don't have a place to post it.  If someone can provide that, then I should
>be able to get screen grabs of
>both Lind and the silohuette.

You could always upload it to a free image hosting site, like Imageshack.us
or TinyPic.com.

--
Glenn Wang <brief@earthlink.net>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs