[tenchi:106283] Re: [Semi-OT] Tenchi meets Belldandy?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <glenn@capcorphq.com>
subject [tenchi:106283] Re: [Semi-OT] Tenchi meets Belldandy?
date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 00:27:52 -0700
At 12:18 AM 6/20/2008, Joseph Riggs wrote:
>It would make more sense for the "upcoming threat" bit to be toward the
>end of the sequence instead of practically at the start (or at least after
>the scene with Lind).  i.e. resolve the immediate story first, and then
>suggest what's going to come..

Oh, I see.  So you're saying that Lind is too far off into the future for
her to be featured at all at this point in the story.

--
Glenn Wang <brief@earthlink.net>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs