[tenchi:106279] Re: [Semi-OT] Tenchi meets Belldandy?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <glenn@capcorphq.com>
subject [tenchi:106279] Re: [Semi-OT] Tenchi meets Belldandy?
date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:41:09 -0700
At 10:24 AM 6/19/2008, Joseph Riggs wrote:
>--- On Thu, 6/19/08, Dr. Briefs <glenn@capcorphq.com> wrote:
> >IIRC, Lind is the battle/warrior goddess, right?
> >There's a special reason
> >why she might have a silhouette.
>There isn't anyone obvious in the still with the silohuette.  And it's
>during the closing credits (and the images are unique to the episode) with
>no one else in the picture.  So it's not really possible to tie it to
>anyone or anything.  My first
>thought was that it was Marlier (Mara), but the hair doesn't fit, imo.  It
>*might* be the Lord of Terror, but I didn't pay enough attention to be
>certain.  If it's somehow tied to Lind, then there isn't anything obvious
>in the still to connect it with
>her.

I purposely made my statement vague as to avoid posting spoilers, and since
I haven't been watching the "Oh My Goddess!" TV series, I don't know how
much has been revealed yet.  Read my statement again, and think about
this--aside from being a battle goddess, what's special and unique about Lind?

If you don't know the answer to that, then it hasn't been revealed yet to
you.  If you do, then you should have some idea as to who I think is in the
silhouette.  And Based on your description, I think it matches.

--
Glenn Wang <brief@earthlink.net>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs