[tenchi:106277] Re: [Semi-OT] Tenchi meets Belldandy?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <glenn@capcorphq.com>
subject [tenchi:106277] Re: [Semi-OT] Tenchi meets Belldandy?
date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 01:53:57 -0700
At 01:30 AM 6/19/2008, Michael Borgwardt wrote:
>On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 1:06 AM, Joseph Riggs <eumerin@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Finally, during the closing credits of the episode (and only episode
> 24), one of the shots shows an individual silohuetted against a backdrop
> that includes a bridge.  While it's impossible to make out any details on
> the individual (they're completely
> > shadowed), the person in question does have some rather wild looking
> hair that looked an awful lot like everyone's favorite demoness from
> Tenchi Muyo.
>IIRC both Tenchi and OMG were made by the same company, so it's not
>far out at all. In-jokes and cameos are not uncommon in anime. The
>tricky question is how they'd reconcile the backstories, but I bet
>they didn't waste a thought on that.

IIRC, Lind is the battle/warrior goddess, right?  There's a special reason
why she might have a silhouette.

Also, the seiyuus of the main cast of "Oh My Goddess!" all have ties to
Tenchi...

Masami Kikuchi - Keiichi   / Tenchi
Kikuko Inoue   - Belldandy / Haruna (TMiL2)
Yumi Touma     - Urd       / Tokimi
Aya Hisakawa   - Skuld     / Ryouko Balta (GXP)

--
Glenn Wang <brief@earthlink.net>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs