[tenchi:106263] Re: series 3: bypass?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106263] Re: series 3: bypass?
date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 23:04:19 -0800 (PST)
--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> > I assume that's "Saint Knight," which is quite
> slow in coming...
> > assuming he's actually getting it supported?
> (me, i'm too freaking
> > lazy right now to search for anything I'm
> not actually working on)
> >

> If you mean by supported
> that AIC has given him the green light, then yes.  He is doing it
> slowly but I hope that means it will be done properly.  Last time he
> stated where he was production-wise, it was in the storyboarding
> phase.  His most recent update in December didn't say where they were
> production-wise, but that things were still progressing.

Well that's halfway to the kind of supported I'd be looking for.  I'd
feel better if that green light included financial backing from at
least one or two major corporations other than the animationn company
itself...  since a lot of projects get to the storyboard point and
actually don't go past that without proper financial support (or in
some cases, the broadcast companies refuse to air the concept).

It is nice to know he's got AICs backing, though.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited