[tenchi:106259] Re: series 3: bypass?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:106259] Re: series 3: bypass?
date Tue, 5 Feb 2008 03:41:09 -0800 (PST)
--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> Well, there's
> no new information from the Tenchi world is the main issue.  Up until
> OVA 3, there was a new Tenchi title to speculate about.  While
> Kajishima-sensei certainly has a new spinoff title in the works that
> will
> feature Tenchi's half-brother, he's not given any details of late
> beyond,
> "We're still working on it."  With no details, there's
> nothing to talk about on that front either.

I assume that's "Saint Knight," which is quite slow in coming...
assuming he's actually getting it supported?  (me, i'm too freaking
lazy right now to search for anything I'm not actually working on)

Tenchi Muyo OVA3 and Galaxy Police Pan-Shot images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
This is the only current site, the old one was destroyed by
150m.com without notification or reason (it was still getting hits).

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited