[tenchi:106252] Re: test

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Luriko-Ysabeth <iac@umich.edu>
subject [tenchi:106252] Re: test
date Mon, 4 Feb 2008 00:39:23 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008, Kim Justice wrote:

> Is this mailing list still alive?

I've been here, but I haven't thought of anything to talk about in quite
some time.

Unless we're still also discussing El-Hazard, in which case I could
probably natter on about a thing or five. Should anyone be interested.

Sincerely,
Luriko-Ysabeth, hon otaku | member in good standing of #WEIRD# | GDI
Kendappa Clan | Sosai/Pooh-Bah for life of the Washuu-sensei Rules club
GSI of Washuu-Skuldism | member of too many organizations to list here
"Look, 'the Church' only believes THREE things, and the Unitarians don't
believe one of them."	-- me after Yet Another Religious Debate
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~iac/weird.html   (or ~iac/me.html)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited